Any affordable data plan ????
is there any telcos offering affordable data plan due to now days having alots of online test in my college ..bt thn i am using the prepaid and purchasing the data cnt open the webpage also ...loading very slow and end up i cnt do my online test ....n d i heard most of my frenz all using broadband ..bt thn its like need to charge all... so is there any suggestion any telco offering any affordable plans thats suits for me n my frenz ??  @@
why not just fix the Wifiii at your hostel??

easy ..everyone can share use & pay!!1
What Telco are you using right now and where are you located?

Yo could get a Mifi device, create your own wifi hotspot and share the Internet connection/monthly payment with your friends.

Some of the Broadband plans (I am not sure of the coverage at your area):
  • Digi Infinite RM150 a month, comes with Unlimited Internet usage. You need to get a Mifi device separately or you could create Wifi Hotspot using your smartphone.
  • U Mobile Postpaid Broadband at RM128/month. 32GB quota, RM99 for the Mifi device.
  • Maxis Pocket Wifi Pro: 30GB data, RM99 for the Mifi modem with 12-month contract Student Special RM10 x 12 months rebate, RM88/mth.
The best way to test coverage is to buy a normal prepaid sim and use Internet, do speedtest at your hostel. This would help you decide which Telco is the best at your area.

I hope these info helps.
I'm a Slave at MalaysianWireless Tongue
(05-22-2017, 08:46 PM)Mikoo Wrote: is there any telcos offering affordable data plan due to now days having alots of online test in my college ..bt thn i am using the prepaid and purchasing the data cnt open the webpage also ...loading very slow and end up i cnt do my online test ....n d i heard most of my frenz all using broadband ..bt thn its like need to charge all... so is there any suggestion any telco offering any affordable plans thats suits for me n my frenz ??  @@

Just follow this guidelines. I hope this could be helpful for you http://19216811.guru/blog/a-how-to-guide...any-router

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Singtel launches 450Mbps (Cat9 ) mobile data speed MW Moderator 0 60 01-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Last Post: MW Moderator