Disappointed with Malaysia Airlines by Daniel Chan

Disappointed with Malaysia Airlines

I recently had a frustrating experience with @MalaysiaAirlines, and I feel compelled to share my disappointment. ?✈️

I had booked business class seats for my family of six to Shanghai, MH388 on 21st May, expecting a comfortable and luxurious journey. However, to my utter dismay, two of us was downgraded to economy class without any prior notification or explanation, even after we had check-in online. ?

We checked in physically four hours before our flights wanting to enjoy the lounge perks that come with business class booking. They kicked us out of business class seats, despite having valid booking and paid for it, and checked-in online. After many arguments, they downgraded one instead of two out of business seats.  ??‍♂️

The best part is, our business class seat was given to an employee of Malaysia Airlines, Encik Ahmad Izhad. How do I know? It is because I had pre-selected our seats online, and the gentleman is wearing Malaysia Airlines uniform. It is beyond my comprehension that an airline would downgrade a paying business class passenger to make way for an employee. ?‍?

As a loyal customer, I had high expectations for Malaysia Airlines' service, but this incident has left me deeply dissatisfied. The sudden change not only disrupted my travel plans but also deprived me of the premium experience I had paid for.

I reached out to Malaysia Airlines' customer service, expressing my concerns and requesting a resolution, but their response has been unsatisfactory so far. They gave me one free upgrade to business class for next travel, but within the next six months. How do you expect us to travel alone for holiday?? Six months after our last holiday ?

I believe that customers deserve transparency, accountability, and fair treatment. It's disheartening to see such a renowned airline falling short in meeting these expectations. ✈️❌

Aside from being robbed of our business class seat, the whole journey is a huge disappointment as well. The USB ports are not usable, the seats are subpar & not comfortable. We certainly don't feel like we are in business class. It is not worth paying the premium price for business class seats for Malaysia Airlines ??

I hope that Malaysia Airlines acknowledges this issue and takes immediate steps to rectify it. As travelers, we rely on airlines to uphold their promises and deliver the experience we paid for. ✅

If you have had a similar experience with Malaysia Airlines or believe in fair treatment for consumers, I encourage you to share your thoughts and help raise awareness about this issue. Let's make our voices heard and advocate for better customer experiences in the airline industry. ?✉️

[Image: EMFsZb1.jpg]
https://www.facebook.com/handsomedaniel/...WVFichkowl