MalaysiaAirlines- reward and points

I would like to raise the issue about Malaysia airlines related to safety reasons.
On 4th January I traveled from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan and returned on the same day with the same airline confirmation code(PNR).
As per Malaysia airlines loyalty program record I received reward and points for only 1 segment from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan but the returned segment I did not receive.
I reached out to Malaysia Airlines many times but they said as below.
-I was no show
-I was off load at gate
I can say that I am on that flight 100%. I still have my boarding pass with me and I am sure that they must have half of my boarding pass with Kuantan station.
Even if they dispose of it, they should not dispose of it as I think they should have a policy for how long to keep hard documents.
At least they should have rechecked the boarding pass or CCTV at the airport whether or not I was boarding as my perspective but they did not.
Why am I serious about this point? I just wonder how Malaysia Airlines let me in the aircraft without counting me in their system? Does it mean they can allow anybody into their aircraft?
Thief, criminal or terrorist.[Image: 274c.png]
Is it safe to travel with Malaysia airlines?
I have added an email response from Malaysia airlines.
Hope this can prevent passengers like us from being safe to travel with Malaysia Airlines. 

https://www.facebook.com/gaviv.hingis/po...ol?__cft__[0]=AZVEww70LcanjRRIwStyQ1EWaHt8rbQafTy2MQ703Dh1LBK5L374R1Md_vXlMtihGUWqP8OATQ1Jf9PKdupvKpO95auAjn762AfCkaM01XbBnp_BI3VS8AFOirrICeyyGcf4cnpBv973O-CrptsbZFL4w5YOBu7aL27uhB733_4Cu1iOtZPkl_G419qBYBsGpvQ&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R